Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sodom and Gammorah

Article title  “the sin of Sodom might not be what you think” by Paul Borthwick Mar/April 2005
(lower case letters as presented on the website)  was found on from front page of Rick Warren’s  website Pastors.com.

Question:
"Why would one think what they think about 
Sodom and Gomorrah,
if they think anything about it at all?" 
And, "Why would someone suggest it is not what "I" 
think it is, or isn't, without asking "me" what "I" think?" 
And, "If the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah is "not
what "I" think it is" then who could tell me, 
and how would I know is what they said
was true or not?

Just wondering....Seems as if the whole point is to is to "change" what the Christians think about this subject... 

The first recorded words of the devil  are definitely a challenge to God's word: "Yea, hath God said?" (Gen. 3:1, KJV).

To this day, he hasn't dropped that challenge. 
It's his strateg as he works to nullify what God has said, what God's children have believed



No comments:

Post a Comment