Friday, August 29, 2014

On Faith and Fear

"God is more interested in growing your faith than relieving your your fear"
What bible is he preaching from?  How much faith does it take?  

Luke 17:6
And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

And as for reliving your fears... Bible teahes differently than Rick... for God is the God of all comfort.
Rick is a rascal if he says that God is not interested in relieving our fears.  

Does God not care about you and your fears? Yes, he does.

2 Corinthians 1:4
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves arecomforted of God.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 118:6
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

Luke 12:32
Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.











No comments:

Post a Comment